TECHNOLOGY & SOFTWARE
We prioritize continuing our investments in the software and technology sector, which create more value for all our stakeholders and is at the center of our strong and sustainable growth vision.
We are working “With the hope that our journey towards a more sustainable world will make a meaningful contribution… “
We direct our resources, especially renewable energy, to different sectors, from venture capital investments to information technologies, from mining to cellulose and steel structure production. We closely follow the innovations and developments in the fields we operate, and support all kinds of ideas and projects that will create added value for the future while adapting to changing market conditions.
We focus on absolute commitment to human, society, environment, ethical and corporate values in all our operations and aim to further our strong position in the sector with innovative practices.
Verusa Holding Sürdürülebilirlik
“We work with the hope that our journey towards a more sustainable world will make a meaningful contribution…”
“An information society is needed to ensure a sustainable life…”
“The first condition for creating change in sustainability is awareness…”
“Sustainable development is only possible with an approach that looks out for social equity, economic growth and environmental protection at the same time…”
“Sustainability is a journey that can be carried out together…”
“Fighting for environmental issues will determine our common future…”
“We need radical and urgent transformations to leave a habitable planet…”
“Policies that put people in focus are now turning into policies that focus on the environment…”
“Sustainability is meeting the needs of today's generation without compromising the needs of future generations…”
NEWS FROM US
- 16 April 2021 The total number of mine sites of our 100% subsidiary Galata Altın İşletmeleri A.Ş. has reached to 20.
- 25 March 2021 Enda Enerji Holding A.Ş., with a capital of TL 345,477,486, of which we are the largest shareholder with a total direct and indirect share of 26.82% has gained public company status subject to the Capital Market Law with more than 500 partners.
- 16 March 2021 The total number of mine sites of our 100% subsidiary Standard Boksit işletmeleri A.Ş. has reached to 25.
- 26 February 2021 Our major subsidiary Enda Enerji Holding A.Ş. increased its capital to TL 345,477,486.
- 18 February 2021 Our subsidiary Pamukova Elektrik Üretim A.Ş goes to public.